- Raise the bar for myself at work... do my job as though I'm an investor in my firm and not just an employee collecting a paycheck.
- Be consistent with spending time in the word and in prayer in the mornings (something I've always struggled with, but always find rewarding when I do it).
- Get back to a consistent workout schedule (totally slacked off on that in the last few months!).
- Run more and run farther! I'm doing my first 10K in March and yikes, I've got a lot of work to do!
- Be more proactive in general... I can procrastinate with the best of 'em. I need to seek out that most dreaded item on the to-do list each day, whatever it is, and do it first.
- Be more timely with gifts. I'm horrible at this! Instead of saving a gift (whatever the occasion) for the next time I see someone, I just need to mail it to them so they have it on time. That procrastination thing again!
And of course too, to just keep doing what we're doing! Thanks for hanging in with this long-ass post. Phew! I really hope the new year brings along many blessings to all of you. Do you have any major resolutions or goals for '09? May it be a GREAT one for us all!