At some point down the road when I needed a new Rx, one of my nurses at RBA asked how much I was paying and quickly sent me to VitaMedMD to try their vitamins. I'm not going to write a bunch on this, but if you or a friend are needing prenatal vitamins, please consider this site's awesomeness:
- A 30-day supply of the Prenatal combo pack (Reg vitamin + DHA) is only $29.99.
- The DHA pill is plant-based, not fish or whatever that a lot of pregos have a hard time swallowing (literally). I can't taste a thing, personally.
- You don't need a written Rx... if your doctor is in their system, you can just look them up when you order.
- The vitamins are shipped to you FREE and they have auto-refill programs at no extra cost/obligation. I don't have to do anything. My vitamins just show up in my mailbox every month. No awkward conversations with pharmacist.
- They have awesome customer service. Once or twice they have called me when they were running a special to make sure I got the better deal than what I was automatically signed up for.