- Sam is 2 and stinking awesome. Talking up a storm. Obsessed with choo-choo trains. Full of life and never seems to slow down.
- Ben and Leo just turned SIX months old and are about to start school! They have been at home with a nanny since I started back to work, but now that we're about past the peak of flu season, they're ready to take on the world.
- I'm obsessed with putting the twins in matching outfits. And coordinating big brother too.
- My SIL is pregnant with twins (total surprise!)
- I'm DYING for our new church to open.
- I lost a dear friend to breast cancer in December and it still really sucks.
- Our laundry and dishes are never done.
- My husband just turned 40 this week!!! Hahahahaha....
- We're currently taking Dave Ramsey's FPU (for the 3rd time, ha) with our small group.
- Not including neighborhood strolls, I've only been out of the house ONCE with the twins by myself . Once. Y'all, they are six months old. Pretty sure no one on earth is more excited about spring and summer than I am.
Thursday, February 27, 2014
Saturday, January 25, 2014
I'm back at work and we're gradually getting adjusted to our new schedule. Still alive, just haven't had a good opportunity to post in a while! But coming soon (and I use "soon" loosely)... Sam's 2nd birthday party pics, my breastfeeding and pumping tips, and more. Our boys are all doing great and growing way too fast. Hope your 2014 is off to a great start!