- Sam is 2 and stinking awesome. Talking up a storm. Obsessed with choo-choo trains. Full of life and never seems to slow down.
- Ben and Leo just turned SIX months old and are about to start school! They have been at home with a nanny since I started back to work, but now that we're about past the peak of flu season, they're ready to take on the world.
- I'm obsessed with putting the twins in matching outfits. And coordinating big brother too.
- My SIL is pregnant with twins (total surprise!)
- I'm DYING for our new church to open.
- I lost a dear friend to breast cancer in December and it still really sucks.
- Our laundry and dishes are never done.
- My husband just turned 40 this week!!! Hahahahaha....
- We're currently taking Dave Ramsey's FPU (for the 3rd time, ha) with our small group.
- Not including neighborhood strolls, I've only been out of the house ONCE with the twins by myself . Once. Y'all, they are six months old. Pretty sure no one on earth is more excited about spring and summer than I am.
Thursday, February 27, 2014
I've been so absent from blogworld, you guys. Am I even still here? Do y'all remember me?!? Haha... well, yes, I am still here. Just busy with three little boys and a work load to boot. I will give you a super quick update bullet-point-style...